-- I have one problem with the meet up. Last time a picture was posted of all those in attendance. I rather my picture was not posted on any public forum. Can those of us who value their privacy be assured their ugly portraits do not end up on this forum?
- Yes we had 1 abstainer last time...
-- It would be interesting to know Ubers Algorithm to increase ANT population. Maybe it is based on something like
If driver Attrition is x%
Then Recruit x% + y% more drivers
y% would be determined by projected the growth rate
mmmm . . . . . . . . It's not the smartest or the strongest that survive . . . . . Its those who are able to adapt to the circumstances we face.
That's why I like looking at this forum to listen to experiences, ideas, tips & ramblings. I don't want to be in the " x" factor
1. a person who chooses not to vote either in favour of or against sth;
2. a person who never drinks alcohol;
1. the process of reducing the number of people who are employed by an organization by, for example, not replacing people who leave their jobs;
2. a process of making sb/sth, especially your enemy, weaker by repeatedly attacking them or creating problems for them;