Sunday, April 16, 2017

dumbass & gig

Quotations:


-- On Good Friday I picked up two birds from Arncliffe (straight out of the airport geofence, bada bing bada boom) and took them to a mini music festival just off Sydenham station. Dropped them off, headed through Marrickville, get another job, two lads going back to the same festival. 

One found a set of keys, I assumed they were the previous pax. What to do? Uber office closed for four days, poor bird has lost her house and car keys. Sh!t way to start a log weekend so I figure that since I'm heading back to the place anyway, I would talk my way in to the event and find them. 

After explaining myself t several dumbarse security people, and eventually referred to the event manager, I was granted access, but told that I'd have slim chances of finding the girls in a 2,000 strong crows. No problem for me, challenge accepted - the live music throng is an environment I'm very comfortable in navigation, being a gig pig myself for the past three decades. 

Definitions:

dumbass:
stupid; an offensive term meaning regarded as having or showing a low level to intelligence;

gig:
1. a performance by musicians playing popular music or jazz in front of an audience;
... 

No comments:

Post a Comment