Sunday, January 8, 2017

whiff & gag

Quotations:


-- As I am driving ( I have the AC on circulate) I begin to smell dog poo. Not like a whiff of poo but I'm talking fresh poo! I'm now driving and the smell is really bad- -I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should say anything but I'm also concerned about my car.

-- I slowly open my window (as I'm close to gagging) they don't say anything or even act like anything is wrong. I wait, I want to say something, I need to say something, they don't do anything.

Definitions:

whiff:
1. a smell, especially one that you only smell for a short time;
2. a slight sign or feeling of sth;

gag:
1. to put a piece of cloth in or over sb's mouth to prevent them from speaking or shouting;
2. to have the unpleasant feeling in your mouth and stomach as if you are going to vomit;



No comments:

Post a Comment