Friday, January 27, 2017

smug & weirdo

Quotations:

 
-- I had a Pax last night cancel 5 times on me during a surge I was driving along Crown St Surry Hills towards Cleveland st I got first ping at 1.8x surge to pick up pax then cancel quickly then again this happened a total of 5 times I kept driving in his direction pick up near near Cleveland st I spotted him he pinged me again outside my door when surge was over jumped in all smug and i asked him why he kept cancelling?

-- no wonder alotta female pax say drivers are weirdos the comments i see in here all the time its like teenage kids who never beeen in a 2 metre radius of a woman before

Definitions:

smug:
looking or feeling too pleased about sth you have done or achieved.

weirdo:
a person who looks strange and/or behaves in a strange way.

No comments:

Post a Comment