Monday, October 24, 2016

irreversible & no brainer

Quotations:


Georgie Stone wins GLBTI Person of the Year: GLOBE Awards:

-- In 2013, as a result of her appeal, the rules changed so transgender children no longer need to go to court to get puberty blockers. However they are still required to apply to court for irreversible gender-affirming hormones, and that's something she's now lobbying the government to change.

-- "For my family and I it was really a no brainer. We have the opportunity to change lives and make a difference. People are listening to us so for me it wasn't really an option. I wanted to do it because I could do it.

Definitions:

irreversible:
that cannot be changed back to what it was before.

no brainer:
a question or problem that is very easy to deal with.





No comments:

Post a Comment