Sunday, September 4, 2016

fellow & the other day

Quotations:

qanda_2016_ep11

Sharman Stone: [fellow] Yeah. I do. I do. Because we know about all sorts of things that happen physiologically with human beings which aren't done that path or this, there can be all shades of grey in between and I think we have to respect the individual and look after them as a society in terms of not allowing them to be discriminated against, and embrace them as part of our fellow humanity.

Sharman Stone: [the other day]  I flew into, I'm sure it was Nepal, the other day. You know how you fill in your arrival form and it said, sex, male, female, other. I thought good on you.

Definitions:

fellow:
1. used to describe sb who is the same as you in some way, or in the same situation;
...

the other day:
no long ago; recently;

No comments:

Post a Comment