Tony Jones: [interjection] Keep your interjections brief, because we need to hear from both sides, Stone.
Sharman Stone: [capacity; liable; reach;] Yes. I dispute that and say that we have put in place capacities to find out who is avoiding their tax and to make sure that taxes that are liable in country like Australia are paid in this country. So, it's - I just dispute what you're saying and certainly in our country where we've got so many multinationals who have global reach, it is quite a problem to track down who's paying what and where, but Coalition is hot on this topic, absolutely.
1. having legal responsibility for something, especially costs or damages;
2. likely to experience or do something, often something unpleasant or hazardous;
3. legally responsible for causing damage or injury, so that you have to pay something or be punished;
1. sections of organization;
2. the amount of authority or influence that sb. or sth. has;