Tuesday, January 26, 2016

hooker & bikie

Quotations:

qanda_2015_ep29

Crag Mack: [junkie; hooker; bikie; roll a joint; straight;] So, Katy, as a child I grew up with my single, drug-dealing, junkie, sometimes hooker mother, in an environment that was surrounded by drugs, bikies, domestic violence, child abuse, drug overdoses, death and police raids. I could roll the perfect joint at 6 and so much more. At 15, I moved in with my gay uncle and his partner of 25 years. Only then did I experienced a normal, stable, safe, structured environment that everybody else takes for granted. I've never understood the argument against marriage quality because of the potential damage to children. I'd be dead, in jail or following in my mother's footsteps if it weren't for the two stable gay men who took me in. So, my question to you is, as a child of two loving parents, can you explain that the damage that that's done and how are the risks any lesser with the straight couple. 

Definitions:

hooker:
1. a prostitute;
...

bikie:
a member of a group of people who ride motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment