Thursday, October 1, 2015

event & as far as I'm concerned

Quotations:

Q&A_2015_ep29
Sam Dastyari: [event; as far as I'm concerned] Look, that's a really matter for them. I can not answer questions on what decisions they do or don't want to take, but, look, the fact is this:the royal commissioner accepted an invitation to attend a Liberal Party event while he was conducting a royal commission into that political party's political opponents. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned that disqualifies him and he should resign.

Definitions:

event:
1. a planned public or social occasion;
2. something that happens, especially something that involves several people;

as far as I'm concerned:
used when you are giving your opinion about something, especially when this may be different from other people's opinions;

No comments:

Post a Comment