to the One who remembered us in our low estate.
When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
1. an old word meaning the situation or state that someone is;
2. an old word for each of the three groups of people involved in governing a country, the nobility, the clergy, and ordinary people;
3. all the property and money that belongs to someone;
4. a large area of land where a particular crop is grown;
brave and determined;
1. slightly fat; this word is less rude than fat;
2. strong and thick;
3. very determined;