That is why the Book of the Wars of the Lord says:
"...Waheb in Suphah and the ravines, the Arnon and the slopes of the ravines that lead to the site of Ar and lie along the border of Moab."
and from Bamoth to the valley in Moab where the top of Pisgah overlooks the wasteland.
----- Words Explanation -----
1. a straight surface that has one end higher than the other; the angle of this kind of surface
2. the side of a hill or a mountain;
3. a surface for people to ski on;
4. to have one end higher than the other; to not be completely upright
1. an area of land that is desolate or barren and not used
2. an area, situation, or time that has no interesting features